Friday, September 16, 2005

Back

Everything is getting in full swing as the new school term started 2 weeks ago. But no matter how much I KNOW I'm getting used of schoolife again(sooner or later), I still feel as if my spirit is left somewhere else but not here. I realized how much I miss all the wonderful people I met the past 4 months and how my life was turned around drastically by the unexpected situations that life brings.

Perhaps that doesn't make much sense to a lot of you as I have virtually lost contact with people toward the end of my trip. But I would like to thank you all who have asked, whether by emails or phone calls, about how I've been up to. THANK YOU ALL!

It's a bit hectic here as school kicks off. A lot more to do! But I hope I'll be able to share what happened to me about the part of the trip that I haven't mentioned since my last entry (and pictures as well! ). Give me a bit of time and space to re-orient myself and reorganize my life. I'll be blogging verrrrrrrrrrrry soon...

very soon.

No comments: