Wednesday, July 04, 2007

On any given day, you'll find me ducking my head into newspapers, reading books borrowed from the local library, checking off items from my things-to-do list, or simply, sitting and daydreaming.

But these are long gone now!

Looking at the calendar a couple days ago, I realized it's only a week or so building up to the day of my departure. All of a sudden, I got so much to do!

Going back to Taizé is definitely like taking a break for me. I've been longing for the return like crazy. But anything that comes before that is not without sweat. At the moment of speaking, I got credit card bills to pay, pay-checks to be cleared, laundry to do, courses to enrol, some last-minute shopping to do. Just last night a Hong Kong guy who is in Taizé now asked me to buy him a pair of flipflops 'cause his are already worn out! god... i dont wanna be their supplier...

No comments: