Sunday, June 05, 2005

Re: Cindy

You don´t know what yóu´re talking about when you see Paris from the point of view as a French! Haha... actually Ive heard that a lot of French say they HATE Paris ... except those who are NOT in France! LOL. National pride ?!

Anyway, thanks for your message. I hope you´re having a great time with your dad in Paris!

Re: Christina

You bet - Tim Hortons is a type of coffee dognut shop. Ah ... guess what? I went to a Chinese restaurant with Susana and her friend last night. yea.. here in Valencia... hehe.. ´cause i wanna know how they "Spanishized" Chinese food and they want me to see if what they are having is real chinese food or not...
Well well, we have rice, spring rolls, lemon chicken, beef with bamboo(?) with - Sangria(a sweet punch made of red wine, fruit and sprints) -- what do you think ??? *rolls eyes*

1 comment:

Christina said...

That's hilarious! So how Chinese did it taste?

Thanks for the London postcard sent from Paris! I've never had anything from London, OR Paris, so that was a thrill. I wanted to write you back, but I wasn't really sure where in the world you are now!

Mmm...a coffee and doughnut shop sounds good right now.

Man! I was just thinking about our visit and thinking about how much fun that was...