Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Another week has passed. Not much progress has been made in my job-hunting. I went to several job interviews as scheduled and was told to wait for the results upon finishing those written tests, as usual. Contrary to my feeling last week, I feel a bit more confident this week. I've come to accept the long and seemingly endless procedures of recruitment. Simply saying that I'm not competent enough when I heard nothing after weeks is just unfair. More importantly, doubting myself only pulls me down but not helps me out.

After all, I'm just jobless for the moment, not hopeless! ;)

***
Although I've been warned by a number of people, it wasnt until these days did I come to admit that part-time learning requires a great deal of disciplines. Long prided myself to be a task-oriented, focused, and highly disciplent student, I now have to admit -- I'm no better than anyone else engaged in part-time learning!!!! This mode of learning gets me excited in the first place 'cause the intensive lectures have pulled me to the subject matter even closer as I had to catch up with the teaching progress daily. Yet now as I'm done with the first subject, I've found myself left with a 400+ -paged coursebook, over 300 cases, and piles of untidied lecture notes!!! That really sends my adrenlin level to a rocket high!!! I've been trying to clear off a bit of my reading but this task often gives way to numberous scheduled job interviews and trivial matters... To make it worse, I become one pathetic victim of procrastination!! Which explains why I'm still blogging here...

No comments: