Tuesday, February 22, 2005

這幾天 , 有點失落 ...

I have no clue if it's because of the schoolwork or what ... I have lost in my thoughts since I came back from the States.

Those few days were like a retreat, where I found myself totally withdrawn from the entire world. There I felt valued, remembered, encouraged, and loved. I was an entirely different person. I have a feeling that one day when I feel lost or find myself stuck in the turbulence of confusion, I know where to go -- Killen! I know I have the guts to leave everything behind and flee to where I feel secure.

***

It takes a long way to forgive, but it takes a life time to forget. It's always harder to forget what has happened. Sigh! I am blessed with a strong memory. :-/

***

Present is life's present- that's what I was told at an earlier age. But how many of us are living in the shadows of the past, or the illusion of the future and forget to enjoy the present moment? I'm definitely one of these people ...

***

何時

才能學會

長大的功課 0尼?

2 comments:

Christina said...

I can't read your Chinese. :-(

I'm feeling lost in thought too...

would you believe that I've hardly talked since you left? I am now so content just to listen to other people jabbering without saying a word myself.

After you left, I found it so hard to get back to "normal"! I felt like I was moving in slow motion!

Guess what we did after we drove back to Killen? Kept driving into Florence where we stopped and ate at a restaurant for the first time in foorever! And guess what we ate? Very unauthentic Chinese - but soo good! Remember when we were discussing lemon (was that it? Or honey?) chicken? Well, both of us couldn't get that chicken off our minds!

You described it perfectly...I felt like I was at a retreat too. Maybe that's why it's been so hard to get back to normal.

Would you like to see the pictures I took? I think I'll post them on my blog for you.

KarLOhTah_c said...

Ah! I guess you are one of the few people who left comment here!

Well, those few Chinese words are describing how much I feel lost ... same here-- I find it hard to get back to normal!

Lemon chicken?! Honey chicken?! Well, they both exist! My favorites are lemon chicken and honey chicken wings!!! Yummy! Some day I'll make it for you and Maury (maybe even Lauren, Joel, Ali, Alena, your parents ... hehe)I can't believe they have Chinese restaurant down there! I thought I could probably find more Mexican restaurants.

I'm sorry to hear that Moxie was eventually found on the road. It's so sad. :-( I miss her tickling my toes when I was there... my friend who saw the pictures said she was so cute ...