Thursday, February 24, 2005

Delightful weather today and yet I look awfully bad!!! Looking at myself in the mirror, I decided to skip my tutorial class this morning without a second thought -- I look absolutely awful, unpleasant, terrible, creepy ... whatever negative adjectives that come across your mind!

About the feeling of lost ...

I took time to reflect and tried to articulate it when I wrote my journal, I came to have some clues why I've felt such a way. She's such a heart-felt, affectionate friend and as I've said, I felt much loved during those few days. And now I'm back to my normal life-- being surrounded by lots and lots of people. I know sometimes it's pretty ridiculous that you're surrounded by so many wonderful people and still feel lonely or alone. In my friend's house, she is one of the few people I met and the only person I talked to during those few days, and yet being with her alone is already enough to set my mind at peace. No rush. No noise. No urgency. We took our time for sincere conversation.

It's simple enough to be happy. You don't need glamorous people or spectacular events that you can marvel at to be content because a heart which you feel connected to is what you really desire. It's the gift of love that touches the innermost heart.

It seems to be inevitable to feel lost in this big empty world at times. But I just pray that I will never cease to experience the fullness of His love. It's so hard to live without Him because all the human's love fades while His love prevails.

***

My day doesn't end here. I bet all the cells beneath my skin have been activated-- I'm always itching! :P

This evening I went to CN Tower with my friend. For what? For no reason! Just visit!



Stepping on the glass floor - scary~~~ but it's one of the best ways to feel the height of the tower!

No comments: