Friday, February 25, 2005

It's 7:22 pm. Just have finished my dinner.

So much to do, so little time...

I've got to start working on my 10-page sociology paper. My short-term goal is to:

finish scanning a list of over 10 reference books about hip-hop culture around the world,
then come up with a thesis statement and at least 3 arguments,
and finally start writing a rough draft!

et je vais étudier le français pour le examen la semaine. Ce n'est pas facile! :-P

All these probably take me a few days. Looks like I have to work over the weekend. But see I'm still blogging-- even when i know it's not gonna help much. Bad Carlotta.

I've just got to know that my sociology exam will fall on April 15, while my film exam will be on April 29, which is the last day of exam period!!!!!! Awful! >.< I nearly screamed the moment I heard the date!!!! It totally interrupted my summer plan and made me to have to stay over the last weekend of April, which means I had to buy a more expensive plane ticket! :-/ My friend Sachie's last exam will be on April 26 but as she has to go back before that day she probably has to take the exam earlier. She said if she was not allowed to change the date of exam, she would drop the course. Errrr... drop the course?! After a whole year of studies? ... =.=" Wish her luck...

Everybody's getting busier as we head toward the end of this term. Things have been piling up since reading week. Sigh!

So much to do, so little time!

No comments: