Saturday, February 12, 2005

Oops...

Errrrr...

The plane is arriving in Nashville at 3:15 pm, and Mauricio* won't be off till 3:30pm. Plus it takes 3 hours to get to Nashville from Killen...

An email from Christina alerted me. Things aren't as easy as I expected! I immediately went to the internet and did more research on the shuttle bus schedule, airport terminal map, traveling time between Nashville and Killen, time difference etc...

Don't know if it is the laziness or the ignorance, I always have a tendency to oversimplify things. Thinking that after getting the plane ticket and telling Christina the arrival time, things will work out on its own and i can sit back, relax and enjoy my trip. What an alarm!!! Fortunately this piece of notice is not too late that things can't be turned around. I'll give her a call tomorrow to figure everything out.

Silly girl... she thought she was responsible for me and my money! And that I would complain "Well, I have made such an effort and you don't do your part..." Silly girl--somebody should shut my mouth if I ever say this! It's 6 hours of drive!! Esp thinking about after a long day of work for Mauricio! I appreciate you two make such an effort to pick me up! :-)

But on the top of these-don't you believe that God will work everything out?!

I do! =)



*Mauricio-- Christina's husband

1 comment:

Christina said...

My blog is http://www.blogdebapa.blogspot.com !