Sunday, February 13, 2005

I'm such a procrastinator!

Oh my this is nearly the end of the day... I'm annoyed with myself that I didn't accomplish much today! A weekend passed, and yet -

Haven't started writing the article for the christian newsletter, which is supposed to be submitted last month. Looks like I'm asking for extension endlessly!!!

Haven't got the summer plan settled yet. Resume has never started...

Plane tickets are still unconfirmed.

Research for the sociology paper has stopped for some time and has never resumed since then!

Sigh! I feel myself such a loser!

Why can't I just handle things more efficiently and be more productive? SHAME ON YOU CARLOTTA!!!!

But no matter how much I feel guilty now, gotta start packing!!! Hehe... ;-p

I'm heading way, way south this time.

A bit nervous-- I hope that Mauricio and Christina can come pick me up on time.

A bit excited-- I'm seeing my friend!!!

A bit scared -- This is gonna be the first time I change plane myself (as all the planes I had before were direct flights)! Just hope that I have enough time for plane transfer. It scared me when Kat said she had to RUN for the next plane when she was in Paris !!! Aiya... =.=' I definitely don't wanna run at the airport in Detroit!!!

I pray that God will work everything out. Sincerely! :-/

Bon voyage, Carlotta~~~

***

Enjoy the pictures from Rosi in Europe!!! Reli jealous!!!! Folks can you hear the European soil calling me? Seeing her pictures only intensifies my wanderlust , my desire for Europe ...

Jealous! >.<

No comments: