Saturday, February 19, 2005

Deepening of a friendship

I'm back again! Miss the nice warm weather in the south. I like both Alabama and Tennessee. I like the simplicity and tranquility of life down there. The sky scattered with oceans of stars is still vivid to me...Time spending with my friend was terrific. It just flew away. We talked. We laughed. Sometimes she joked. There wasn't a single moment that I felt bored. However intensive the conversation it may seem, I felt much connected and close to Christina now. I wish somehow I could stay there. Knowing that our relationship will never be the same again, I left Killen without any regrets--friendship can never be weighed in terms of time, energy, or effort-

It is priceless.



sunset at Killen

1 comment:

Christina said...

Now I need to come to Toronto, and to Hong Kong!