Saturday, March 05, 2005

My joy was stolen!

A phone call from half of the world away last night ruined my mood.

It was like an alarm. I felt I'm like now-the-clock-has-struck-to-twelve-and-it's-time-for-you-to-return-to-the-dead-end-reality Cinderella!

...

But I'm not gonna let all these bring me down! Who , by worrying about the uncertainties tomorrow, can add a single second to their lives? I'm not gonna let them bring me down. I declare that all those uncertainties are in the hands of God Himself. What's more, I'm notorious of being stubborn~~~ I've chosen my way. Never take me lightly 'cause I'M GONNA HANG IN THERE AND NOTHING YOU DO WILL DETER MY DETERMINATION!!! I've chosen to be joyful!




When I say it, I mean it!



Lost? Well, sorry I have NO intention to make this piece of entry understandable at all!


No comments: