Wednesday, March 23, 2005

So much has been going on here.

Working mad on my readings, exams, and the plan after that. On the other hand, it's the time when i have to overcome mounts of redtapes! Application forms, academic copies, proposals, photocopies of supporting documents, teachers' recommendation, email inquiries etc ...
driving me nuts!!!

Next week: French written and oral test!!!

It's scary! I still can't overcome the hurdle of speaking French in front of other people. Rather contrary to my personality, at class I tend to be withdrawn (people probably think I'm dumb!Sigh!). Having been learning French for 3 years(on and off), I don't have much difficulty in reading and writing it. BUT it definitely is something if I have to speak up in class. Something psychological ... I can't forgive myself for my terrible accent! God knows why those peolple out there kind of have a sense of how to pronounce certain words in a FRENCH way! Sometimes I can spot their mispronunciations right away but the thing is - what else can you say when the way they pronounce it seems to make it SOUND right?

Sigh!

1 comment:

Dilly said...

Hey, don't worry about the accent... Everyone has an accent, yours just may sound different. Anyway, it's hip to be different!!! :)

- From an Unhip Dude