Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Not too bad. I'm not too worried.

What I've been busy with these days have nothing to do with my school here, seriously - It's my school way across the Alantic Ocean!

Talked to Rosi today. Now both of us kind of have a sense of where we would be between May and July. Should be able to fix the route when the result of our application is available later.

Joly(The lady who is in charge of the summer program) got back to me and assured me that results of application should be available by next week and so hopefully, i will be fixed with my summer plan by then. As for the academic copy, I can submit it later.

Have just heard from my college office. They said it was okay for me to send the form back upon completion and have other supporting documents submitted after I've returned.

Hehe... Things look good. God bless me... ;-) He's making a way!

No comments: