Wednesday, March 30, 2005

My Japanese friends, Sachie and Mayumi, are back from Quebec! How lucky they are that the weather of last weekend was terrific! They enjoyed it immensely! Haha... now they know why I like Quebec so so much! :-) We were about to go for dinner together before I turned them down at the last minute. It was 'cause I had to make a phone call to Hong Kong. :-( Reli hate time difference now...

French oral test tomorrow. Have my lines memorized already and yet- I always get stuck in distinguishing the passé composé forms : as & es. I screw them up when I speak! Sigh! :-p

Figuring out the route. Getting a bit excited~ But I guess I may not be able to pay a visit to Helsinki given its distant location. It'd be such a hassle flying in and out of Finland. Don't wanna let Taina down... dunno how i can tell her :-( ... Perhaps next year???

Still driven by lots and lots and lots of passion and determination. Life is full of hope - Yeh!!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi,
I hope your french test went well.
The passé composé forms : as & es => not that difficult, when it's the verb "avoir" you put "as" and "être" you put "es". Well I suppose I find it easy coz I speak french fluently, but I have to say that passé composé is the easiest tense ever ! Because then in the difficults ones you've got the subjonctif, imparfait du subjonctif, conditionel.... but learning them isn't that usefull, even french people don't use them to speak :)

KarLOhTah_c said...

Thx~ The test went well. :-) The teacher liked our prepared props- a fake chicken(!) which she didn't expect. I guess we kind of overworked but well, it was a lot of fun!

True. The passé composé is the easiest form. I don't have much trouble when writing it but whenever it comes to speaking, I have to consicously distinguish these two forms. I screw up 'cause I don't practice/ speak it often.

I guess the best way to learn French is to be completely immersed myself into a French-speaking environment. In that way I can expect to get myself to HAVE to speak it! ;-p

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Intresting whats think your car? [url=http://repaircar.4.pl] immobilizer diagnostics [/url] ECUReader visa
alfa romeo search alfa romeo acceleration sensor you
alfa romeo purchase toyota extends toyota

alfa romeo efi automobiles
alfa romeo flow gauge
to to
alfa romeo replace sensor

Thank you!