Thursday, January 13, 2005

Give me a break!

exhausted... I can't believe my winter term kicked off with an endless list of things to settle or finish. It's NOT just about school. Many seemingly trivial or exciting stuff can take you up far more time than you can imagine.

A lot of crazy ideas keep pouring into my mind these days. God knows where I get these ideas from. But I think I always take them seriously--I actually get down to do some research or go to the place and try to work out the possible way to accomplish them, which may help explain why I spend so much time doing sth irrelevant to my school, or my life in general! Haha... an excuse for procrastinating!!!

Talked to my friend Ali for a while today. I felt sorry when I got to know she was diagnosed with Reactive Depression. Her last email dated back to September. I knew she was having some problems in dealing with the initial adjustment as she started first year then. Didn't realize the problems could eat her up that much! Moving to Stirling from her hometown and being away from her best friend and family must have been a drastic change to her.

But I'm glad that she told ME(!) 'cause she didn't tell everybody. She's now taking medication and will have to continue till next year. We can identify with our feelings pretty well as we talked this afternoon. And I think I understand her taking medication now...

why?

'cause I took medication last year--the only different thing is--mine was a combination of western and chinese medicine! >.<

***

Almost forget ...

Jack--You have a great, great mind! Gear up for the new term!!! Okay?

Ching-ching--I don't know if you're checking this out regularly. I sent you email last week. But it came back. It doesn't work out! We hardly know how we have been up to!!!

***

My desire to read others' diary grows these days. I started to check out the stories of Christine, Yaya, Clement, Doris etc more often. Interesting! I never read others' online journals before. Never! I thought those stories would have nothing to do with me and therefore would not be of my interest. But as I read on, I actually found myself to have a place in their stories. Maybe not an entire chapter, but there're always a few lines reminding me about US in a particular place at a particular time. Or I would find familiar stories that I could easily identify, or if not, there's always plenty to laugh at~~~

I think I started to miss my life @ CUHK campus...

No comments: