Saturday, January 15, 2005

This weekend

Just back from movie and dinner.

The film "Aviator" is okay. Plot's fine but I like the cinematography better. If you're looking for any elements of romance because of Leonardo Dicarprio in this film, you probably pick up a wrong one. There's no real female star in this film and even if you argue it does, i think they are nowhere to be seen at all!

Dunno if it's adapted from a novel or real-life story, but there're certain points in the film where I think could have another storyline. I like the ideas of anxiety and quarantine in the film. Such elements could have been more elaborate.
I prefer "Meet the Fockers" though...

Thx Jane for bringing me to a real good Chinese restaurant.

炒通菜 (with Garlic)
蝦 仁豆腐 飯
豆漿
Pancake Roll with sliced beef

I miss all these food! I'm already fed up with the food here on campus. They are all uneatable and having to choose from them makes me lose appetite. I can only stand the food @ underground and the Spot. Or if I wanna grasp a cup of coffee or hot chocolate I'd simply go to the cafeteria...but Tim Hortons is not highly recommended... (I would go there only when I had no choice!)

Anyways, excellent food and a nice chat with friend... what else can I ask for?

***

It does't work out--
bad timing,
much higher price,
inconvenient location,
incompatibilty with my schedule...

and most importantly--I'd miss my friends here on this floor.

Have to give up the idea of moving to downtown! Disappointing!!!

I know--people keep telling me it isn't a good time to make such a change... but see--I'm always a little restless... haha... that's part of my personality!!! Otherwise I wouldn't have been here!!! ;-)

***

Thx Sachie for sharing those pictures! They're awesome! I look forward to meeting you guys up some time next,next week!!!

***

Thx Melike for calling! I'm SO glad to have you back! SO glad!

***

Another busy week 's beginning... *signs*

No comments: