Saturday, January 08, 2005

Pictures uploaded already

I always wanted to talk about the trip in great, great details. I enjoyed the trip a LOT! So much to see! So much to tell! As it's hard to talk about everything here, I'll leave them for the later days when I'm back. But I've got the pictures uploaded, this time together with the captions. Enjoy!

http://community.webshots.com/user/carlotta_at_ca

***

Was invited to write two articles about my exchange experience for a christian newsletter and university marketplace. But I have to get them done by next week... lol...

***

A week flew away. Everything seems to be back to normal.
But coming back greeted with cheerful smiles, warm hugs, belated birthday cards, and unexpected present only makes me feel never better. I think I started to like here...

No comments: