Wednesday, January 05, 2005

A new school term

It's pretty weird starting my new school term. I always think if I had a choice, I would rather spend the rest of this year traveling. I don't like school! :-(
I don't think I'm ready for the new school year either! Somehow I feel weird meeting people ... I'm just not ready!

***
Thanks Sachie & Mayumi-- I enjoyed traveling with you gals! You both are good traveling partners. I know there're so many flaws in my persnality that you had to put up with along the journey. And thanks so much for being there for my birthday!

Thanks Inna-- It's good to have such a nice friend in residence. It helps me feel a bit more welcome to be here. I like the sweater and the card and of course--what you've written!

Thanks Sarah-- It's your 21st birthday. I'm glad to be able to do sth for you. Enjoy the crosissant!

Thanks Anita-- Just got your e-card today. I appreciate that you still bother sending card at this time. Thanks for remembering!

***
How I'm gonna start my new school year? God knows!

***
I miss Christina. Can't wait to see her sooner!

No comments: