Saturday, January 22, 2005

Warm up the winter!!!

Cross-country skiing @ Midland today!!!
It was so much fun!
Nice weather--
reasonable amount of snow
mild wind
and fansinating snow view at countryside...
A nice and playful friend...
Hospitable treat from Dave and his friends...

Perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect!

Though having certain iceskating experience, I have to admit that skiing is a brand-new experience for me. We encountered 3 mild "hills" along our way, and 3 times I fell! I had a hard time keeping my body balance!

1st time--"It's okay to fall. It's my 1st time after all."
2nd time--"Go ahead. I'll be the next!"
3rd time--"Hum... "
"Go ahead Carlotta"

And so I bent my knees a bit and slid foward, hoping it would be a better shot this time.

"Oh there you go. Keep going. You got it!" I thought.

But then knees started to lose the sense of orientation, body waver unconsciously, and eventually...

"Oops...I did it again!"
I fell.

Then came a laughter of myself. Hehe...

I got up and moved on. ;)

'cause...

I AM NEVER A LOSER!!! HAHAHA~~~

And guess what? I have far too much energy to let the icy snow cool me down!!!


Kat and me enjoying the snow

No comments: