Thursday, January 20, 2005

Having had lunch and replied to Christina's email, I had a nap...

had a nightmare... :-(

I heard all genres of music mixed together... it's just like hearing segments of different music records without acknowledging what it is all about! it sounds weird!

At the same time I felt a deep sense of regret and people feeling desperate (Why I could feel how others' feel? Well, isn't it common that we all seem to have certain empathy in our dreams, like being able to read somebody's mind, or if not, feel how s/he feels ?) ...

I tried to pull it off to open my eyes, and yet I couldn't!

I think I eventually got out of it when I forced to open my eyes with greatest effort...

.........

French test passed...

Paper proposal due tomorrow... looks like I have to glue to my laptop tonight...

So I went out to grap a cup of coffee.

Students, coffee, studying, writing papers. They're inextricably linked. Let's face it, it's pretty hard to write a 2000 sth-word essay without caffeine.

BUT I dare not go to Tim Hortons for any more coffee. *sign* Coffee at Tim Hortons is ... 一次不如一次!

SO I decided to boycott it (at least for a short period of time)!

No comments: