Monday, January 24, 2005

What i'm thinking?

What I'm thinking these days is ... dunno! A lot of thoughts have flashed across my mind from time to time.

I can't believe my mom started to ask when i was going back. It's only the beginning of winter term!!! Feel so weird whenever she calls. We don't have much to talk about. Not much at all! You can imagine how it feels like when a question is asked for 3 times during our 5 minute conversation ...

***

Stuck whilst I was figuring out the plans for reading week and the coming summer.
I'm indeed restless. Don't wanna go back that early...

Seattle? Vancouver? Victoria? or should I make a trip to visit Ali in the UK?

Okay Carlotta be more down-to-earth-- figure out the plan for reading week first!

Yea I'll go visit Christina for sure, but should I make an effort to visit Dipti in Houston as well?

....

I wish I were a millionaire!!!!

Or if not, a mistress of a millionaire... Haha~~~


No comments: