Friday, April 01, 2005

Second last day of school

My French test went pretty well. I'm not doing exceptionly good but generally speaking I think I'm better than I was last time.

It was weird to goodbye to my classmates today, 'cause we know probably we're not seeing each other anymore. Oral test's done. We're done. And no more school after that. That's why we kind of like stick around even half and hour after the exam. Sandra and I even hung out quite a while before hugging and farewell each other! I could see the eyes of Susie and Can kind like welled up when we hugged each other. Didn't mean to be sad. But I guess that's 'cause we all know we were not seeing each other , for Susie's switching to another college in Niagara-Falls, which is where she's from, Sandra's switching her major, Can's not taking any French class next year and me - not even studying here next year...

Yup it feels weird.

The day is approaching...

***

Chanced to meet Mayumi this afternoon. So went for some coffee in a cafe and had a little nice chat. :-) Thx Mayumi, "You don't have to be the number one 'cause you are the only one!" That's inspiring!

***

Am now in a dancing and singing mood~ Just back from Mamma Mia! The best show in town!!! That was GOOD!!! Featuring Abba's timeless songs, the story is about a pending wedding on a tiny Greek island. A mother. A daughter. Three possible dads. And a trip down the aisle you'll never forget! The dialogue and songs are seamlessly linked and I like the touching scene in which Donna (the mom) helps Sophie (the daughter) to "hop" (hehe...) into her wedding dress. Does your mother know? is wittly choreographed and the funky overtune fills the entire auditorium. There wasn't a single moment when buzz of excitement could not be heard and by the end of the show, the audience are already on their feet - including me of course~~~


Mamma Mia

No comments: