Monday, April 25, 2005

Two big meals today- clumsier body and lighter wallet.

But they were very good. We had reali nice chat for the first meal and some of my friends had the Goodbye Burger- Ha ! That's the theme of the day! The second meal was fixed by Kevina and me. Our first time. :-P I'm glad that things went well and they were all satisfied with the food. Hehe... looks like I should cook more often. Anybody wanna taste my food~~ It takes a great deal of courage to taste the food of somebody who cooks for the first time(i mean for a decent dinner).

As I'm writing this, I'm actually about to go (again!). I'm gonna stay over at my friend's place 'cause some of them are leaving tomorrow. :-(

Two more goodbye meals before I go... prepare my stomach and watch out my wallet!

No comments: