Saturday, April 02, 2005

Woke up hearing snow mixed with rain hitting the windows this morning. Headache. Heavy eyes. Sth stung my eyes i guess. Oh feel like b***s***. Dull Saturday morning. I guess I'll have to start studying or at least figure out my study plan for this month. Loads of readings.

This morning as I read the news, I got to know that Pope John Paul clung to life! All the news from last night was all about his imminent death and anguish shared among the public. His heart and kidneys were slowly failing at that time. As I'm writing this, it is reported that he was showing signs of consciousness! Well, I'm not Catholic. But too much news about death these days. I felt sorry for Terri's death already. Next, we're watching the Pope's death. Enough depressing news for me...

No comments: