Friday, April 29, 2005

Susana, Je Young, and Saki left yesterday.

This week has proven itself to be the saddest week of the year! Sus said she hated to be the last person in her house to leave ... and see -- now I'm the very last of the last! If you're the first one to leave, you leave saying goodbye to all the people at one time. But for me, the feeling of aloneless is only mounting and penetrating my heart as I see people moving out and leaving for their home countries. Yea, it's building up quietly, but it's not that bad after all. I can take time to accept it as the way it is. What's more, meeting my friends is definietly one of my best experience here. This gives me reason to go to their places to visit or come back. I can't believe now my list of next-travel-destination is growing. So we'll meet- for sure!

Life goes on. :-)

Oh well, in two days I'll be moving out to Satoko's place. Looking at my messy room, I now doubt if I can finish packing. It reminds me of the night before my departure from Hong Kong- while my mom was trying to help me find my jacket, my dad was faxing the closet that I broke when I opened it... and me- I was carrying the phone, doing the talking with freinds as I ran all over my house to look for the mp3 player(It turned out to be in the bag where I put my laptop). Or if not, I was checking my suitcases to ensure my parents didn't put useless stuff like the kind of thick jacket which I would rather go naked than wearing it... I was yelling, feeling confused, a little pissed off ... Ha- it was killing me.

Ugh. I have to buy travel insurance, confirm the date of flight with Air Canada, ship some of my stuff back, settle the money matters with my mom, meet a few more friends, have some more farewell meals, and get ready for my trip in the summer! I hope I won't run out of time... so much to do...

Shouldn't be blogging ... Alas, there're still some Spanish films I wanna see! I saw "All about my mother" yesterday... it's a really good movie... have some thoughts about it... wanna talk about it... maybe later... get moving, Carlotta... start packing...okay okay, I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I also have a site about your water ski
. You can check it out at your water ski
.

Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

Anonymous said...

great Blog. I have found a site you may find useful with information on spain europe travel . at spain europe travel